Monday, September 1, 2008

Pictures

Just wanted to let you all know that I WILL be getting pictures up soon! We have our house-helper coming on Wednesday, so I will take pictures when the house is clean. I will post pictures of our place and also some of the school. I am going to do my best to have them up by this weekend, as long as our internet cooperates. Sorry it has taken me so long! Ed claims he brought me along so that I could keep up with the blog....obviously I have been failing at my job! :) Anyway, pictures will be up soon! I am going to try to do better about taking my camera with us when we go out so that you can get a better feel of how things are.

Nothing new to report. We had a pretty low key weekend. Ed was extremely sad to miss the first weekend of College Football games! He of course caught himself up with the scores last night. Work is going well for both of us. I am still trying to get into the swing of things, but its moving along. I will post more later. Thank you for all of your encouragement!

~Tricia

No comments: